DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS YEAR FOR YOUR YEAR END FUNCTION
ON THE VAAL RIVER,
ON THE BANKS OF THE RIVER,
IN THE CHARMING GARDENS OR IN LOVELY PRIVATE VENUES AT
STONEHAVEN ON VAAL
- Boat Cruises aboard a fleet of luxurious Vessels, capacities from 4 – 200 guests with full dining onboard.
- Welcome Cruise, pre-lunch or sunset cruise and then spend the rest of your time in one of the lovely land venues.
- Sushi Making (and eating) – R 198.90 p/p
- Potjie Cook-Off competitions (and eating) – R118.00 p/p
- Fishing Charter (3-hour) including rods and accessories, trainer and refreshments – R553.65 p/p
- Chocolate and Wine pairing – R105.00 p/p Compére (Optional) – R310.00
- Craft Beer and Beer tasting – R35.00 p/p
- Cocktail making… and drinking! – R55.00 p/p
- Two Course Meal – R95.50 p/p – Three Course Meal R125.00 p/p
- Birding Charter (3-hour) down the Vaal and tributaries including refreshments – R358.00 p/p
- High Tea and Hat Party – R160.00 p/p
- Three Course Braai or Mongolian Braai around the pool or on the river banks – R195.00 p/p
- 2-hour Cruising Buffet Breakfast – R215.00 p/p (Mondays – Thursdays)
- Cocktail Snacks on the banks of the River – Day, Sunset or by Star Light – R92.00 p/p
- Breakfasts in the garden – R63.45 p/p
- Brunches on the river in the fresh morning air – R 169.20 p/p
- Three Course Buffet – R190.00 p/p
- Three Course Spit Braai’s …. Scrumptious! – R298.00 p/p
- Picnics on lovely picnic blankets and cushions on the banks of the river – R199.70 p/p
- Three Course Buffet – R194.70 and other Buffets available too including Smorgasbord.
- Large a la carte menu for small group from R78.90 p/p upwards.
- Fondue (cheese, meat and/or chocolate) From R76.50
- Private Venues if you wish, different in size from 2 – 600 from R1980.00 Upwards
All of the above include personalised welcome/directional signs and personalised menus on the tables. You are welcome to provide us with photos or logos for inclusion.
CONTACT US for more info!
Run out of time to organise a year end party? Why not organise a 2017 kick off party for your staff or management team?