“From July onwards … “Very, very Naughty but Very Nice Taste Bud Scintillating Event”!
Mountain Bike Race – Sunday 6th August 2017, 8am.
A good family day out with Spectrum Vaal River Mountain Bike Race
The race starts and finishes at Stonehaven. For the early entry – the costs are, 5km (free), 35km (R160) and 70km (R190). All proceeds go to a local Charity.
If the whole family is not cycling – the rest of the family can enjoy a hearty breakfast or enjoy relaxing in front of Stonehaven’s cosy fireplaces with steaming hot chocolate. Lots to do for the children too!
Stonehaven on Vaal's Spring Beer Festival
Saturday 26th August 2017
Early till Late!
Stonehaven on Vaal's popular annual Spring Beer Festival is on Saturday the 26th August.
This year is going to be even bigger than usual, since Stonehaven is going big with major delighting of taste buds with lots of different craft beer and food options!
Stonehaven also has a very good line up on the main stage with Die Heuwels Fantasties, Good Luck, Shortstraw, Dr Victor besides lots of side entertainment such as DJ Warren, compere Dave Hammond, boat races, fun well-priced country food stalls with hearty helpings, Stonehaven Bakery boasting home-made beer breads and cheeses, Naughty cookies, cakes and delights Stalls, Sweetie and Toffee Apple Stalls, Homemade Ginger Beer Stall, Beer Ice Cream and Beer Milk Shakes, Different Craft Beers and Commercial Beers to delight, beer infused jams and mustard, Candy Land Stall, loads of free entertainment for the children (tell them to bring their cosies!), and lots of water fun!
A day and night of entertainment with music that makes your feet want to dance!
Entrance:- R80 for adults and R20.00 for Children 12 years and younger.
Vaal River, Vanderbijlpark. GPS S 26º 44 min 53.9 sec / E 27º 49 min 32.0 sec.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or a map to be sent to you or phone 016 982-2951/2. www.stonehaven.co.za, www.springbeerfestival.co.za.”
DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS YEAR FOR YOUR YEAR END FUNCTION!
ON THE VAAL RIVER, ON THE BANKS OF THE RIVER, IN THE CHARMING GARDENS OR IN LOVELY PRIVATE VENUES AT STONEHAVEN ON VAAL
• Boat Cruises aboard a fleet of luxurious Vessels, capacities from 4 - 200 guests with full dining onboard.
• Welcome Cruise, pre-lunch or sunset cruise and then spend the rest of your time in one of the lovely land venues.
• Sushi Making (and eating) - R 206.90 p/p
• Potjie Cook-Off competitions (and eating) - from R139.95 p/p
• Fishing Charter (3-hour) including rods and accessories, trainer and refreshments - R553.65 p/p
• 3 Chocolate Delights paired with 3 Wines for R38.50 p/p
• Craft Beer and Beer tasting - R39.50 p/p
• Cocktail making... and drinking! - R47.50 p/p
• Two Course Meal - R103.50 p/p - Three Course Meal R130.00 p/p
• Birding Charter (3-hour) down the Vaal and tributaries including refreshments - R395.00 p/p
• High Tea and Hat Party - R172.50 p/p
• Three Course Braai or Mongolian Braai around the pool or on the river banks - R204.50 p/p
• 2-hour Cruising Buffet Breakfast - R265.00 p/p (Mondays - Thursdays)
• Cocktail Snacks on the banks of the River - Day, Sunset or by Star Light - R95.60 p/p
• Breakfasts in the garden - R65.95 p/p
• Brunches on the river in the fresh morning air - R175.95 p/p
• Three Course Buffet - R202.50 p/p
• Three Course Spit Braai’s .... Scrumptious! - R318.70 p/p
• Picnics on lovely picnic blankets and cushions on the banks of the river - R199.70 p/p
• Three Course Buffet - R202.50 p/p and other Buffets available too including Smorgasbord.
• Large a la carte menu for small groups from R82.00 p/p upwards.
• Fondue (cheese, meat and/or chocolate) From R79.15 p/p
• Cake Decorating from R205.00 p/p
• Private Venues if you wish, different in size from 2 - 600 from R1980.00 Upwards.
Prices are applicable to functions booked and paid for by 01 October 2017. High season rates apply to bookings after 01 October 2017
The Stonehaven Spring Beer Festival 2017
Feauturing Top SA Bands such as Dr Victor and the Rasta Rebels, Shortstraw, Die Heuwels Fantasties and Goodluck
Night party on the banks of the Vaal River with DJ Warren, Compere and host for the day is Dave Hammond
Side and Taste Bud Entertainment
* Fun Well-Priced Country Food Stalls with hearty helpings
* Baked soft pretzels with Beer Cheese dips
* Stonehaven Bakery with homemade cheeses and beer bread
* Naughty Cookies, Cakes and Delights Stalls
* Sweetie and Toffee Apple Stalls
* Home Made Ginger Beer Stall
* Ice Cream and Milk Shake Stalls
* Different Craft Beers and Commercial Beers to delight
* Beer infused jams, mustard, ice-cream & more!
* Quality complimentary Children’s Entertainment
* Water fun in the swimming pool and slip slide
* Complimentary craft activities with the children
* Competition and prizes for best Beer Festival outfits
* Crazy games and fun competitions to win a big assortment of prizes
* Boat Races in the morning
Entrance fee: Adults R80 – 12 and under R20 – 5 and under no charge.
Tickets available from Computicket and Stonehaven on Vaal