Make Easter a happy Weekend for your Whole Family!
At Stonehaven on Vaal you can:
- Treat the children to a complimentary Easter Egg Huns on Easter Friday, Sunday and Monday (starts at 11am).
- Treat your family to an Easter Cruising Breakfast, Luncheon or Dinner Buffet – a real treat aboard Gauteng’s most luxurious cruiser.
- Or what about something light to eat on land and then a 55-minute casual Cruise?
- Children can enjoy an All-Day Complimentary activities day which includes plate painting and face fainting.
- Your children can thrive on the slip slide, trampoline, inflatables, tree houses, sand pit, table tennis and pool if the weather is good.
- Lots of dining options on land too … Stonehaven freshly baked Hot Cross Buns, breakfasts, light snacks, hearty lunches and dinners.
Go on … treat your Family this Easter.
Stonehaven on Vaal is going green for a fun all weekend long celebration of St. Patrick’s Day. Lots of fun well-priced
meals including Irish Stew, Steak and Guinness Pie, Guinness Chocolate Cake, Irish Coffee Cake, Orange Scented
Whisky Pie and Irish Milkshakes and Coffees.
Dress in green for the day, wear a 4-leaf clover, draw a green clover on your face, cut one out of paper and wear it
or whatever – if we spot you in the Irish Green colour you could win a spot prize!
Friday 16 March
Fun food and beverages as well as competitions and give-aways.
Saturday 17 March
Live entertainment on Saturday evening with Zander.
Saturday and Sunday there is a St Patrick’s Day program for the children where they
get to paint Irish Four Leaf Clovers on lots of things including plates. Lots to do too
including fun in the tree houses, jumping castles, slip slide and sand play area. At 11am
on the Sunday there is a complimentary Pot of Gold Hunt for the children. There is no
additional charge for the children’s activities.
Sunday 18 March
There is also a Sunday St Patrick’s Cruising Breakfast and Luncheon aboard Gauteng’s
most luxurious cruiser, if you want to treat your family to something really special.