Vanderbijlpark/Sasol & Districts SPCA presents:
Wednesday 16 JUNE 2010
STONEHAVEN ON VAAL
GATES OPEN 7:30AM (Come for Breakfast or a Muffin & Coffee before the Walk)
WALK STARTS 9:00AM
Bring your dog/s for a walk, or just come and enjoy the light hearted fun in the mellow winter sun!
Entries: R20 per adult, R10 for school children.
All dogs must kindly please be on a leash and under your control.
- Dog walk, 3km along River Front… with only the ducks to bother you… a charming walk with no traffic and complimentary refreshments half way for humans and water for the dogs!
- “Funny Class” competition for all dogs.
- Big Screens for the Soccer enthusiasts.
- Comedian – Errol Weideman.
- Many local singers.
- Entertainment by V.C.R. Crew.
- Highveld Horse Care Unit.
- Jumping Castles & Kiddies Games & Entertainment.
- A Vet will be on site for any advice you require regarding your four-legged family member.
- Boat Cruises.
- Lots of different light meal options as well as serious meals!
Any donations, whether in cash, OR dog & cat food OR old blankets will be more than welcome!
For further information, please contact: Olly on
(016) 987 2743, 076 432 7562, 082 501 3712
It’s a Public Holiday! Celebrate A real Family Day with your Four-legged Family member!
Come and enjoy the day and at the same time help support Animals in need!
ALL PROCEEDS FOR THE SPCA.
FATHER’S DAY at Stonehaven on Vaal is being celebrated in style on Sunday the 19th June!
|Treat Dad to a special
Father’s Day Cruising Breakfast
(R210.00pp – children R65.00)
which includes all the hot English Breakfast
favourite dishes besides confectionary treats
such as croissants, muffins and crumpets along with
The cruise is from 9am – 11am.
|… Or if you want to go overboard
this year, treat your Dad to a
Decadent Father’s Day Cruising
Luncheon (R250.00pp – children R65.00)
During this special Father’s Day Cruising
Luncheon (1pm – 3pm) Dad will be treated
like royalty on the 2-hour cruise down
Millionaire’s Mile… while he indulges in a
sumptuous Father’s Day Cruising Buffet.
|If you would prefer to celebrate Father’s
Day on land, then treat Dad to a
Buffet Breakfast on land
(R58.80pp) or a
Delectable 3-course Spit Braai
(R149.95pp) with many delectable
There are also casual cruises on the day you might enjoy treating yourself to before or after your meal. The Royal Stonehaven will be going out for 45-minute cruises (R35.00 for adults and R25.00 for children) at 12 midday 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm and later if there is demand and The Spirit of Jen will be going out for 55-minute cruises at 3.30pm and at 4.30pm (R45.00 for adults and R30.00 for children).
The Children will enjoy the complimentary Trampoline, Large Gladiator Jumping Castle, Painting and Coluring in, Face Painting, Tree House, Beach by the River with Spades & Buckes, Computer Games, Drawing and Searching for Answers and Questions.
Special Kiddies Buffet: R39.95