We have a variety of venues to suit your requirements at Stonehaven on Vaal:
- Garden Restaurant
- River Pub
- Venues for Weddings
- Conference venues
- Venues for Celebrations
Download a copy of our Venue Fees here
All our Function Venue Fees for Land Functions include the following: –
- Your choice of colour scheme – We have a huge range of colour schemes and we try to compliment the menu you have chosen. For example if you choose a Spit, Braai or Potjie Menu, we have marvellous “Out of Africa” tablecloths and décor to compliment the function. If you want one of these menus over Christmas time, we have a charming “African Christmas” colour theme with appropriate décor. We also have delightful traditional Christmas linen too. If you want to go seriously elegant we have a combinations of black and silver, gold or copper we also have stunning Autumn colours. You are welcome to have your corparate colours too. E-mail us your logo so we can match your colours.
- Complimenting Décor on the Buffet and Welcome Drink Tables – these are co-ordinated in colour theme with your guests’ tables.
- Personalised Menus on the tables . We co-ordinate the colour of the Menus with the colour theme your chosen to compliment the whole setting. You are welcome to e-mail your logo to us and we can introduce it into the front page of the menu. If it is a family function, then you can e-mail a picture/s for the front cover too.
- Personalised Welcome Signs . These signs serve two purposes, firstly to show your guests the way to the venue you have booked and secondly to give the function that extra special touch with personalised signs and the wording you have selected.
Function Staff who will manage the whole function for you.
- Bar Staff behind the bar who serve guests who come up the bar for service.(If you require waitrons to serve your guests drinks to their tables, in other words, your guests do not help themselves by going to the bar, then there is an additional charge per hour per waitron).The Rand Water Cruiser also has additional charges per hour per barman.