Physical Address: Stonehaven on Vaal (next to Baddrift Bridge)
Sylviavale Ah, Vaal River, Vanderbijlpark
S 26 degrees 44 minutes 53.8
E 27 degrees 49 minutes 32.0
Directions from the East Rand
- From the East Rand, get onto the Alberton Highway (R59).
- Travel down the Alberton Highway past the block House Garage Complex.
- Once you start nearing Vereeniging, there will be signs showing, Vereeniging, Sasolburg, and Vanderbijlpark. You must take the Vanderbijlpark route.
- Follow that and it will do a bend to the right.
- It will then lead you onto a dual carriage way traveling West. You will pass the Bedworthpark Pick ’n Pay on your left, it is the R42.
- You will see a large robot intersection ahead of you, and there is a slip indicating the way to Stonehaven on Vaal. There are about 4 more Stonehaven signs after that.
From Sandton & Johannesburg
- Take the M1 South. At the Uncle Charlies area, look out for the lane that indicates N1 Bloemfontein/Kimberly – Take that lane. Do not take Vereeniging.
- The road has a few bends, but it very easily leads you onto the N1 Highway. This is a most pleasant and well-maintained toll road Highway.
- You will travel for about 35 minutes on this Highway before you enter the area detailed in the map. This will take you about another 10 minutes to Stonehaven
- Within the last 2km, there are several brown Tourism signs- which indicate clearly how to get to Stonehaven on Vaal…