WEDDINGS AT STONEHAVEN
Stonehaven on Vaal is a unique and charming garden estate set right on the exclusive banks of the Vaal River, with over 1000 rose bushes, quaint gardens and a very special ambience.
There are a number of Venues to choose from, including Cruisers, each pertinent to different sized weddings and places the Ceremony can be held. The numbers below have taken into account a separate long Bridal Table, Cake Table and Present Table. Layouts will affect numbers either up or down.
Included in your Wedding Venue and Ceremony at Stonehaven on Vaal
• All furniture, including white Tiffany chairs for your Reception and white wimbledon for your Ceremony.
• All white crockery, cutlery, glassware and white linen.
• White material starched serviettes and / or/both paper coloured serviettes of your choice.
• Diamante napkin rings or ribbons.
• Draping at your Venue and Ceremony area.
• Feature draping of romantic props near and around your venue, eg bridge and garden ornaments.
• Introduction of a colour scheme of your choice in overlays if you so wish. If we are unable to source your colour scheme we will advise you of such.
• Red Carpets to your Venue and your Chapel or Cruiser.
• Personalised dedicated Staff to your Function and Bar.
• Personalised directional signs, honouring and congratulation signs.
• Personalised Menus on the tables. You are welcome to provide us with a photo you would like included in the Menus.
• Wedding Coasters for each guest which there is a place thereon for your guests to write personalised messages.
• A fun selection of wedding novelty props for you to make your wedding even more special.
• Silver under plates.
• Table numbers.
• Easel for Table Seating Poster.
• Dressed Buffet, Cake and Present Tables.
• PA System for speeches and announcements.
• Background Music System.
Wedding Ceremony Venues
Each of the following have an additional charge
Chapel on the Lawn
seats 200 guests
Under the big Syringa Tree next to Pond
seats 40 guests
Chapel next to Boat House
seats 200 guests
seats 120 guests
Boat House Terrace
seats 50 guests
Spirit of Jen Patio
seats 150 guests
Pool Terrace Lawns
seats 200 guests
Spirit of Jen Top Deck
seats 140 guests
seats 26 guests
Our Executive Chef is amenable to change menus to your particular requirements. Please let him know what changes you would like to make and he will see if he can accommodate your requests and price the new menu accordingly.
• Arrival of the Bride By Cruiser to your land Venue or to a larger Cruiser
• Arrival by XF silver Jaguar
• Loft Suite – Either for the Bride to get dressed in or for the Wedding Night. It includes a complimentary bottle of Bubbly and Chocolates
Making a booking
A deposit equal to the Venue Fee is required when you finalise the date and request us to reserve that date for your Special Day. Once the deposit is paid, we will not accept another Function for your date and venue and therefore the deposit is not refundable, since we will be turning other requests away for that venue and date – as such it is a commitment by both parties. Fifty percent of the food bill is required 4 weeks prior to the wedding and the full payment of the reception and all costs involved is required two weeks prior to the wedding and these payments are also not refundable if the wedding is cancelled within those weeks. Cheques are not accepted. Like all other businesses, we also have inflation related price increases. Weddings are often booked a year or longer in advance. So the prices you view today, might have gone up by the date of your actual wedding. Please keep in contact with us to see if there has been a price increase.